Wednesday, July 18, 2012

So far.

Its been a journey thus far. 
One that has been most necessary 
But entirely refreshing in every sense of the word. 
Along the way I've met some incredible people. 
Ones that have somehow in my brief moments upon encountering, 
have unknowingly handed me a mirror. 
One that I can look into and see the changes that have come and will come.
Every situation is a changing season, 
You live, you learn, and then you keep on living. 
Everyone has something to offer, whether it's big or small, is noticed or goes by unrecognized. Everyone matters. 
Everything matters. 
Everyday is a new. 
Not everything is a coincidence. 
When you think that you have been delt the devils hand, 
Wait it out. 
Take your patience button and hold that fucker down full force. 
I wouldn't be where I am now, seeing the beautiful things I have, meeting the beautiful people I did, and embarking on this exciting journey, if it hadn't been for the devil's hand that I had been dealt. 
Or maybe dealt myself... 
Take a deep breath, and bite into the cookie. 
Although the high may be entirely too much, you will look back and see the beautiful music you made. Some things are inevitably temporary.
 You can fall in love with a moment, get lost in the music, but sometimes you have to return what was given to you. 
 Because everything is give and take. 
You definitely do not leave empty handed. 
You're reminded that somewhere there is something ... 
A place, a moment, a person, a group of people...something that had at one time filled you with the most positive of energies. 
That never leaves you. 

 Is it better to die or pass away? 
 I don't know but you better be saving the fucking vinyl.
 Maria Aeia

1 comment:

  1. It takes a real artist to see the beauty and value in the most simple occurrences.
    Randomness is rarely random.

    Thanks for putting your voice out into the universe. It's a much needed perspective.

    Now about that Devil's Hand...

    ReplyDelete