Friday, July 6, 2012

Where's Aeia?

Where have I been?
Where haven't I been? That seems like the easier question to answer. 
One day I'm soaking up the sun as i enjoy Panama's beautiful waves, next I'm surrounded by ancient Asian temples, and stinky tofu and the next thing I know, I'm feeling the mist of the Hoover Dam. On the move, doing the one thing that soothes my soul and feeds my curiosities. Right now im in the middle of a month long transition period.  
I know where I am settling next, but first I must cram in as much wandering of this beautiful world as I can.  With great company, or sometimes flying solo, this is my month of accepting what Mother Nature has generously offered. The goal is to find myself among the beautiful mountains, vast fields, sparkling lakes, and strawberry pentacles. Tolkien said "not all those who wander are lost".. but if i were lost, amongst those things is where i'd hope to be found. 


San Francisco 






No comments:

Post a Comment