Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I will consume your DEW.

Ear Fluid of the Day
Listen to THIS while you READ




I love the smell of mornings.
The sound of dew.
The crispness of the dawn, 
its horizon not yet corrupted
               by us. 
If only i could consume this feeling.
Scoop it up and swallow it whole. 
Digest its simplicity and innocence. 
To feel it running through my veins, 
working my insides like a drug.
             oh what a fix. 
But only in the mornings. 
After 9am....
it's yesterdays garbage. 





"You have to grab hold. Sometimes it's your crotch, sometimes its reality. "
-Steven Tyler

Style Juices of the Day










My lips on the other hand.. are a whole different story.



point me in the direction of the sunkissed buffalos,
its there where my mind wishes to plant its seeds.


God, you have no idea how beautiful you truly are. 
aEia.


No comments:

Post a Comment