Sunday, May 6, 2012

run forest.

Ear Fluid of the Day
Listen to THIS while you READ


I cant let myself fall back into the same routine of forgetting about this blog.
Its always been a goal of mine to keep one up.
Even if nobody is reading it,
it's pretty much my only creative outlet. (if we can classify typing out my scrambled egg thoughts as creative, may be a far stretch.)

I just started work last week, so when im not at the office, im at home hanging out with my pillow, who seems to be my only friend lately. (Its cool, we get along like Forest and that Jenny person)

thank you "the fithen" for pointing out anonymous is spelt wrong...
damn tumblr.
oh well, adds character 

meh.
i really have no creative juices floating at the moment. 
(and by floating, i meant flowing)

..give me 12 hours.



aEia.


2 comments:

  1. "Annonymous" is spelt wrong. You thought I was gonna let that slide? Hell naw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahha damn tumbr pictures and their non-existent spellcheck.

    ReplyDelete