Saturday, May 12, 2012

Teetah.



I've recently  re-discovered how amazing my friends are. 
Skype should send a few free gift baskets my way for all the business we have been giving them. 
I got to attend a party that was taking place all the way on the other side of the world, all through the 13 inch screen of my macbook. 
Thank you technology.



what is this TIME magazine cover of this manbaby parasiting (did i just make a new word ?) off his mothers teetah? 
i know its not suppose to be a big deal, but i could have gone the rest of my life without seeing that...
but thanks to that special someone who biggie sized it and sent it to me in a FB message.
If you didn't get a chance to see it,
Allow me to make you slightly and momentarily uncomfortable... 


hehe,
aEia.





No comments:

Post a Comment